GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. General Introduction, Definitions and Stipulations
The Playrobinhood platform is not physically established or domiciled in Brazil. It is a platform operated exclusively abroad by SMART GAM NV, a company established under the laws of Curaçao, duly licensed, with domicile at Heelsumstraat 51, E-commerce Park, Vredenberg, Curaçao, certified under registration number 141288 and license number 1668 / JAZ issued by Curaçao eGaming. Sportsbook and Casino products are provided by Smart Gam N.V. Card processing is provided by Smart Gam N.V.
Rules of acceptance of bets on sports events
1.1 The "PlayRobinHood Rules" are the terms and conditions constituting the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Account Holder (“
”) and PlayRobinHood, and governing the contractual relationship between PlayRobinHood and the Account Holder. The PlayRobinHood supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Account Holder and PlayRobinHood. By opening a PlayRobinHood Account, registering, logging-in, using the Services, participating in the games, or accepting any Prize, a visitor or an Account Holder fully understands and agrees:
- to become a party to the PlayRobinHood,
- that he/she has read, understood and will be adhering to these Terms and Conditions, and
- that he/she shall abide by all its terms.
PlayRobinHood may update, amend, edit and supplement the Playrobinhood Rules at any time. Any substantial amendment to the Playrobinhood shall be notified in advance by PlayRobinHood to the Account Holder, before coming into effect and will require your consent. If you do not agree with the amendment(s) to the PlayRobinHood, you will not be permitted to continue using the Services.
All references in the PlayRobinHood to the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. All references to “the” shall include “a/an” and vice versa.
1.2 An “Account Holder” is an individual having a contractual relationship with PlayRobinHood by creating a PlayRobinHood Account on the Website.
1.3 A " PlayRobinHood Account” is an account held by an Account Holder, for bona fide transactions, with a strict aim to establish a normal commercial relationship with Playrobinhood and with the strict purpose of conducting betting and other gaming and gambling transactions.
1.4 The “Contract” is the contractual relationship between PlayRobinHood and an Account Holder and shall be constituted under and governed by the PlayRobinHood, i.e. the “Terms and Conditions”.
1.5 The “Website” is the internet gateway accessible through the internet address www. PlayRobinHood.com where all current and relevant information regarding PlayRobinHood 's operations is published, and through which the Services are provided to the Account Holders.
1.6 The “Services” are the gaming and betting offers provided by PlayRobinHood to the Account Holder through the Website.
1.7 A “Card” refers to all types of cards with a function of “payment”, “charge”, “debit”, “credit”, “virtual” and/or similar.
1.8 A “Payment Solution Provider” is an intermediary acting as a payment agent for various different payment methods.
1.9 A “Financial Institution” is a bank and/or other institution regulated by an applicable domestic financial services Act or similar.
1.10 “Force Majeure” refers to any occurrence or condition beyond one’s reasonable control which leads to a delay or default in the performance of the affected party’s contractual obligation and shall, for the purposes of the Playrobinhood, include Acts of God, government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any necessary license where such denial or cancellation is made through no fault of the affected party), wars, outbreak of hostilities, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, acts of terrorism, fire, explosions, floods, theft, malicious damage, strikes, lockouts, and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
1.11 “Client Application” shall mean the web browser application opened by the Account Holder in order to use the Services.
1.12 “Software” shall mean all software used by Playrobinhood to offer and/or operate the Services and/or run the Client Application.
1.13 A “Prize” is an amount, a bonus or a reward that can be won by the Account Holder.
1.14 An “Inactive Account” is a Playrobinhood Account which has not recorded any log-in and/or log-out for a period exceeding 12 consecutive months.
1.15 All trademarks, service marks and trade names as well as images, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies (collectively the “Intellectual Assets”) found on the Website, the Client Application and the material contained therein are the exclusive property of PlayRobinHood and/or PlayRobinHood’s suppliers and partners. The Account Holder is not entitled to exploit or otherwise use any Intellectual Asset for whatever purpose, except for what is allowed by law.
1.16 The betting company accepts bets on the outcome of sporting and other events with a deliberately unknown result, including the use of telecommunication networks.
1.17 Every time downloading the client’s application, regardless of the use of the media resource (via Internet or mobile services), by opening an account and using an existing account, betting or participating in any games, taking any prize, the client confirms his agreement with the current version of the Rules and the obligation to act in accordance with these Rules. Anytime a user downloads the client, registers an account, uses an existing account, bets on any games, takes any winnings, etc., this signifies the User’s agreement and obligation to act in accordance with the current rules.
1.18 PlayRobinHood has the right to make any changes and additions to the rules set forth herein, the provisions and procedures of payments without an individual prior written notice. Users are notified about this with appropriate announcements. The conditions of previously staked (placed) bets remain unchanged, and bets which are accepted are subject to the posted rules at the time of acceptance.
1.19 PlayRobinHood reserves the right to refuse service to any person without disclosing the reason(s).
2. Account Rules
2.1 Creation of a PlayRobinHood Bet Account
2.1.1 An individual cannot participate in a game for money unless that individual is an Account Holder. To be registered as a player, an individual must register personally and submit an application for registration. The following information must be provided:
- date of birth and provide valid identification showing that the player is over eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of your residence (identification documents which must be submitted include: copy of a valid identity card, passport or driving licence);
- player’s first and last name;
- player’s full residential address;
- player’s valid email address; and
- a username and a password
2.1.2 An individual applying to become an Account Holder warrants and represents not to be under the age of eighteen (18) years. Minors cannot register as a player and cannot hold a PlayRobinHood´s Account. PlayRobinHood reserves the right to request additional proof of age and perform additional checks in order to verify the information provided. A PlayRobinHood Account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided.
2.1.3 An individual applying to become an Account Holder furthermore warrants and represents:
- to be a physical person (a legal entity will not be accepted as an Account Holder);
- not to be a resident of USA, Netherlands, France, Dutch West Indies and Curacao. (Please be aware of particular country exclusions for Casino – Games – Live Casino, Poker and Bingo);
- not to be a professional player in any sport, competition or league where PlayRobinHood offers betting;
- not to be restricted by limited legal capacity;
- not to be acting on behalf of another party;
- not to be classified as a compulsive problem gambler, and/or be included (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) on any register or database of excluded players;
- not to be depositing monies originating from criminal and/or other illegal activities;
- not to be depositing monies through a Card which the Account Holder is not authorized to use and/or utilizing a Card in a jurisdiction in which betting and gaming are prohibited;
- not to be conducting criminal activities whereby a PlayRobinHood Account is directly or indirectly involved;
- not to be holding an active account with another legal entity which is part of the same group as Playrobinhood, meaning other entities directly or indirectly controlled by Radon B.V.;
- not to use the Services if it is illegal in his/her country of residence or otherwise restricted for him/her to open a gaming account, purchase or use services from Playrobinhood and/or otherwise participate in the games offered. It is the Account Holder’s responsibility to ensure his/her use of PlayRobinHood’s Website and Services is legal;
- not to find the Website or the Services offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent; and
- to maintain his/her Playrobinhood Account details up-to-date in terms of the following: first and last name, country of residence, valid email address and phone number.
2.1.4 An individual applying for a PlayRobinHood Account acknowledges and accepts:
- all definitions and stipulations as stated under the Playrobinhood;
- the PlayRobinHood as currently published on the Website, as well as any possible future changes to the Playrobinhood;
- that the Contract is governed by: (i) PlayRobinHood as published in English; (ii) any regulatory provisions or other decisions made from time to time by the Governing Authorities; and (iii) the Governing Law of the Place of the Contract.
3. Termination/Suspension of Account
3.1. PlayRobinHood hereby reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notifying you. Any balance in your account at the time of such a cancellation will be credited to your credit/debit card or financial account. In case of abuse, Playrobinhood has the right to credit only the deposits, and not the earnings that you may won.
3.2. Without limiting section 3.1, we hereby reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel or suspend your account where we have reason to believe that you have engaged or are likely to engage in any of the following activities:
- If you have more than one active account at PlayRobinHood;
- If the name registered on your PlayRobinHood account does not match the name on the financial/bank account and/or the credit/debit card(s) used to make deposits on the said PlayRobinHood account;
- You become bankrupt;
- If you provide incorrect or misleading information while registering a PlayRobinHood account;
- If you attempt to use your Customer account through a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your citizenship, location or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the website through a third party or on behalf of a third party;
- If you are not over 18 years old;
- If you are located in the Excluded Territories;
- If you have allowed or permitted (whether intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to Participate using your PlayRobinHood account;
- If you have played in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections;
- If PlayRobinHood has received a “charge back” and/or a "return" notification via a deposit mechanism used on your account;
- If you are found to be colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of fraudulent activity; or
- If it is determined by Playrobinhood that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots) designed specifically to defeat the gaming system.
3.3. If PlayRobinHood closes or suspends your Customer account for any of the reasons referred to in 3.2 above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by PlayRobinHood (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold PlayRobinHood harmless on demand for such Claims.
3.4. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in any of the activities set out in clause 3.2 above then we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the balance and/or recover from your account deposits, payouts, bonuses, any winnings that are attributable to any of the practices contemplated in clause 3.2. In such circumstances, your details will be passed on to any applicable regulatory authority, regulatory body or any other relevant external third parties. The rights set out here are without prejudice to any other rights that we may have against you under these Terms & Conditions or otherwise.