Bet R$5 for a chance to win over R$25,000, all while giving back to the causes that matter. Blindly predict whether the quiz contestant will answer correctly or incorrectly for each of the 15 questions he will be asked. If you get all correct, you win the jackpot! 25% of your bet will be added to the stake and the remaining 75% will be donated to charities fighting the coronavirus. If there is no winner, the jackpot amount will be transferred to the next week’s quiz. The questions will be revealed only at the time of the show, which happens every Wednesday at 8 PM on Thiago Asmar’s Instagram account (@thiago_asmar). In the event of multiple winners, the jackpot prize money will be split evenly between the winners. If the quiz is postponed or cancelled, the jackpot will be voided after 24 hours.